Hire XUL Developers
Mozilla’s popularity has grown by leaps and bounds among internet users over the past few years as it is purported to be feature rich. And given the rapid rise in the number of internet users, the need to open up new possibilities in regard to providing enhancing options for web browsers came to light. XUL, an XML–based technology, was conceived by Mozilla for addressing this very need. This technology is used by developers to develop Mozilla enhancement widgets such as toolbars, add–ons and plug–ins. XUL is also used by programmers to express the GUI part in software application development, for instance calendars, calculators, HTML editors, debuggers, web browsers, email clients, spreadsheet editors, and entire desktop environments, etc.
- Cost per Hire - depends on the nature and timeframe of the development project; that is, the service, skill and experience levels of the hired programmer/programmers, and the hiring mode opted.
- Communication Channel - active 24*6 except for Indian national/regional holidays. Real time communication system like Skype, Yahoo, MSN, etc. in place to facilitate the communication process.
- Hiring Modes - a developer or a team of developers can be hired on an hourly/weekly/monthly contract basis in line with requirements to work for you from our offshore web application development centers.
- Resource Selection - Our clients are given access to our experienced pool of developers so that they have the final say in hiring the best of what there is in line with their requirements.
- The hired developer will be liable to work 8 Hours Day, 5 Days a Week- Monday to Friday and Holidays will be Saturday, Sunday and Indian National/Regional Holidays
- There will be no start up or maintenance costs or taxes charging rules
- Reliable services at competitive rates
- Technical and non-technical support will be provided for 24 hours
- Connectivity with the offshore clients will be maintained via email and instant messengers
- Timely communication will be on high priority
- Clients will possess third party selling rights
- Project progress alerts will be maintained through daily & weekly working reports
- To maintain the consistency, High Bandwidth Internet connection is available for offshore clients